The following Power BI solution was developed by extracting data from company’s financial SQL database and the report summarized the company’s performance across various locations and for various services.
- The first visualization shows month over month comparison of revenue and sales.
- The pie chart shows sales for different segments. Once we click on any individual pie, we will be able to see the share of various services in that particular segment.
- The matrix visual shows revenue and profit for all the segment. A KPI indicator is added in front of the segments which highlights which segment is generating the least profit. This gives a clear idea to the stakeholders and let them know which particular segment needs quick attention.
- Important KPIs like CAPEX, ROI, Revenue, Profit, Sales and discounts are shown which can be filtered for any specific country and date.
- Finally, the funnel chart at last shows CAPEX and ROI for various countries and services. Once we click on any particular country, this will show specific CAPEX and ROI details for the same.
- The page also contains a RESET button at top left to reset all the applied filters in the report and also an Ask a question button at top right which can be used to ask a question to the data and the report will provide the answer in form of a visualization.